Current Weather Conditions
Below is a list of essential items for kids and adults to wear while enjoying Snow Riders:
- Layers – Dress in layers that can be added or removed as needed. Clothing made of moisture-wicking material (not cotton) is preferred and should be worn underneath jackets and snow pants. Outerwear should be waterproof and warm.
- Socks – Warm thicker socks are highly recommended.
- Gloves/Mittens – Warm, waterproof gloves or mittens are very important.
- Neck Gaiter/Face Covering – A face covering will keep your face warm and give some added protection from the elements as tubing downhill will expose you to some wind.
- Hand and Toe warmers may also bring some comfort during your session.
We recommend checking the forecast for Harpers Ferry, WV and keeping that in mind when packing for your trip. If you do forget something, we have a gift shop for your winter essentials.