- Ticket MUST BE VISIBLE at All Times.
- Secure All Valuables, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR BROKEN OR LOST ITEMS (PLEASE ZIP THEM UP).
- One Rider Per Tube.
- Please Let Tube Patrol know of ANY disabilities or special needs that need addressed.
- Ride Tubes Seated with your bottom down, NEVER Kneel, Stand or Lay face down on the Tubes.
- No Exchange or Refund for unused Tickets.
- If a collision occurs between you and another guest, you are responsible for exchanging information with each other.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH HARPERS FERRY SNOW TUBING RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF PASS PRIVILEGES AND / and OR FORFEITING YOUR PASS FOR THE DAY.
- Lanes Vary from Day to Day (Some may be Closed Look for Signs).
- Descend ONLY when Lanes are completely CLEAR, and Lane Starter Attendant has given the GO to Start
- Do not walk across lane sides. Walk to the end of lanes.
- Drag your feet to slow down.
- Use caution when crossing Lanes (Cross Like You Cross A Street) looking up slope.
- Keep the ending area clear! Do not stand or wait for anyone in the deceleration area, keep this area open & clear. Exit to the side and toward the conveyor for another run.
- Do not load lift belt (Magic carpet) without attendant
- No loose scarves, clothing or expose long hair.
- We recommend small children be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking, alcohol or cell phone use on the lift belt.
- Do not ride the magic carpet under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Prepare to load Belt by getting a good footing.
- Load by stepping on belt once person in front of you pass is the marker.
- Drag your tube behind you or in front of you.
- Parents place small rider’s tubes on top of yours and enter together.
- No standing inside or sitting in tubes.
- No walking or running on lift belt.
- Clear and unload quickly.
- Adhere to all posted signs.
Your Responsibility Code for Snow Riders:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Know and Obey the Code.
It’s Your Responsibility.
If you need help understanding the Code, please ask an employee.
West Virginia Skiing Responsibility Act:
The West Virginia Legislature has recognized that there are inherent risks to skiing in its various forms, including snowboarding, snowtubing and other forms of snow riding (“Recreational Snow Sports”). Under the West Virginia Skiing Responsibility Act, Harpers Ferry Snow Tubing patrons (“Patrons”) accept the fact that Recreational Snow Sports have inherent risks and can be HAZARDOUS. Patrons are therefore responsible for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property resulting from the inherent risks of Recreational Snow Sports at Harpers Ferry Snow Tubing. Patrons are also responsible for reading and complying with all signs, instructions, posted information and other warnings. Harpers Ferry Snow Tubing LLC, their owners, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and insurers (collectively, the “released parties”) are not responsible or liable for any injury or harm to any Patrons, including minor Patrons, caused by inherent risks. Trail conditions may vary across the mountain with weather conditions and Patron use. The West Virginia Skiing Responsibility Act requires you to know the range of your ability to negotiate any slope or trail, ski within the limits of your own ability, maintain reasonable control of your speed and of the course at all times, heed all posted warnings, ski only in areas designated by Harpers Ferry Tubing, refrain from acting in a manner which may cause or contribute to the injury of anyone (including yourself), maintain a proper lookout so as to avoid other Patrons and objects, and act in a manner to avoid obstacles and hazards which may cause injury, loss or damage including, but not limited to: variations in terrain including freestyle terrain, icy terrain, surface or subsurface snow or ice conditions, bare spots, rocks, stumps, trees, moguls, other forms of forest growth or debris, collisions with other skiers, natural and manmade objects, pole lines, lift towers or any component thereof and/or collisions with marked snowmaking equipment. Be aware that snowmaking and snow grooming may be in progress at any time and avoid any such equipment. The West Virginia Skiing Responsibility Act also prohibits you from placing any object in the skiing area or on the uphill track or lift which may cause a passenger or other Patron to fall, crossing the track of any lift or rope tow except at a designated location, failing to wear retention straps or other devices to help prevent runaway equipment, skiing on a slope or trail that has been posted as “Closed,” using any slope while your ability to do so is impaired by the consumption of alcohol, the use of any controlled substance or other drug or while you are under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance or other drug. Before beginning to ski from a stationary position or before entering a slope or trail from the side, Patrons shall have the duty to avoid moving skiers already on the slope or trail. The West Virginia Skiing Responsibility Act prohibits you from boarding or disembarking a lift in any area except at an area marked for such purpose; dropping, throwing or expelling any object from a lift, performing any act which interferes with the running of the lift, entering the boarding area of the lift without requesting and receiving instruction on its use, engaging in any harmful conduct or willfully or negligently engaging in any conduct which causes or contributes to injury to any person (including yourself) and boarding a lift without the authority of a representative of Harpers Ferry Snow Tubing. Patrons shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting from violating any of the above prohibited.